- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Half a small onion Finely Diced
- Half a cup of Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Half a cup of Diced Tomatoes
- 2oz Softened Cream Cheese
- Good Handful of fresh Spinach
- 2 Tablespoons of Finely Chopped Cilantro
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450F.
- Pound out the chicken breasts until thin enough to roll.
- Lay out the bacon flat barely overlapping.
- Place the Chicken on top.
- MIx the spinach, cilantro, tomatoes, mozzarella and onion together in a bowl.
- Spread the cream cheese on the chicken breast and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mixture from bowl onto middle of chicken breast.
- Careful roll up the chicken breast and use the bacon to secure in place .
- (if you wish to secure in place with wooden skewers please do)
- Careful place completed roll into an cast iron skillet on a medium heat.
- Brown the bacon on all sides being careful when turning to avoid roll falling apart.
- Place skillet in oven at 450F for 20 mins to complete cooking.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes