- 2 lbs of potatoes
- 1 cup of Sour Cream...
- ½ cup of miracle whip
- 1pkg of Hidden Valley Ranch dip(Or sub. I use Wildtree)
- 6 strips of BACON (cooked)
- ½ med size onion (chopped)
- ¼ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Scrub your potatoes and then cut into quarters.. boil till soft but not mushy
- drain.... let cool a bit.. while they are cooling in another bowl mix sour cream, miracle whip and dressing mix
- crumble in your already cooked bacon and sautéed onions (what I do is cook the bacon then when its done put it on a plate to cool... I already have my onions chopped and I put them in the grease and cook for approx 3 min.)
- Mix everything together well and fold onto the potatoes .. make sure to cover them all well.. then I add the cheese and mix well..
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes