- 8 medium baking potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup medium yellow onion, chopped finely
- 1½ cup shredded cheese (used old cheddar and some mozzarella)
- ½ cup bacon bits (use can use real bacon too)
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- green onions for the top
- Wash and pierce potatoes with a fork and microwave on high for 10 minutes.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 9X11 inch baking pan.
- Let potatoes cool while you mix up your sour cream and cream cheese mixture.
- After you mix the sour cream and cream cheese well, add your onion and ½ of the bacon and mix. Next cut up potatoes to add. I leave the skin on mine but if you prefer you can peel them first or scoop the inside out. Add potatoes to the mixer and mix. Add half your cheese and add ranch dry packet.
- Spread the mixture into your greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes, After 30 minutes take it out and add the rest of the cheese and bacon, bake another 5 minutes, Add green onions to the top and enjoy!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes