- 1 Bag of Kroger Brand Frozen dough - use 2 loaves to make about 10 pretzels (I think there are 4 or 5 loaves in a bag)
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 Cup of Cinnamon & Sugar Mixture
- Pretzel salt or Large Kosher Sea Salt
- 1 large Large Cookie Sheet
- ½ cup of Baking Soda
- 2 cups of Hot Water
- Sit dough out and let it rise to about double its size. I use two loaves to make pretzels.
- Preheat oven to 400 and spray baking sheeting with pam
- Use a pizza cutter to cut dough and then roll it out in to pretzel shapes.
- You can use flour to work the dough and keep it from sticking. If you don't know how to roll pretzels you can do balls, or twists.
- HERE'S THE BIG SECRET!! ~ In a medium size bowl mix together warm/hot water with about ½ cup of baking soda. Keep a whisk handy to stir as the baking soda will settle to the bottom.
- After you roll your pretzels dip them one at a time in the baking soda mix then pat on a towel and place on your baking sheet. If you would like salted pretzels go ahead and salt them.
- Bake 8 minutes and turn the pan and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Depending on the size of your pretzels the time may vary. While they are baking go ahead and melt butter in a bowl (we use a shallow pasta bowl that is a little larger than our pretzels). We also use the same size bowl for our cinnamon sugar mixture
- After your pretzels are finished baking use spatula to loosen them from your pan and use tongs to dip them one at a time in the butter. If your making salted place them in a pan to drain...if you have a big roasting pan use that and place them on a rack and let butter drain into the pan.
- For your cinnamon dip them in butter then dip in cinnamon sugar and coat really well. Then place in the pan....your all done! You can also try different toppings: garlic powder, icing, etc.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com