- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 4 ounces whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons Wildtree Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Blend
- 3 apples
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon Wildtree Organic Coconut Oil
- By hand or with an electric hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, whipped topping, and Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Blend.
- Cut apples into 5 slices and pierce each with a popsicle stick.
- Spread prepared Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake mixture over one side of each apple.
- Microwave chocolate for 30-second intervals until melted.
- Stir in Organic Coconut Oil.
- Drizzle apples with chocolate & Organic Coconut Oil mixture.
- Finish with desired toppings
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes