- 2 packages (8 pack) pillsbury crescent rolls
- 4 Mcintosh apples, peeled, cored and sliced very thin
- 8 tsps pecan pieces
- 8 tsps brown sugar
- Caramel sauce
- Coconut Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line muffin tins with paper or silicone baking cups.
- Add pecans to a pan and toast till aromatic over medium-high heat. Set aside.
- Roll out crescent roll dough and cut into 4 equal strips.
- Lay apple slices (overlapping) along one of the long edges and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Fold bottom edge over the bottom edge of the apples.
- Roll up and place in baking cups.
- Top each blossom with 1 tsp of the pecans, 1 tsp of the brown sugar and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes or until golden brown.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes