This is a splurge. Not diet friendly.
Product used: Apple Cranberry Jam
- 2 pie crusts (top and bottom)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup Wildtree Apple Cranberry Jam
- 8 Golden Delicious apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°F and place the bottom crust in a pie dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour until a paste forms. Whisk in water and Apple Cranberry Jam.
- Toss the mixture with the sliced apples and transfer apples to the pie dish.
- Cover pie with a top crust; make a lattice crust or just cut a few slices in the dough to allow steam to vent.
- Brush dough with egg.
- Cover pie with foil and bake at 425°F for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and cook for 45-55 minutes more or until apples are tender.
- Remove foil during the last 15 minutes of baking to brown the crust.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes