- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil(I use grapeseed oil)
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup teriyaki basting sauce
- ½ cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ (3 ounce) can bacon bits(I do not use canned-I make fresh bacon bits)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
- Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Brush with teriyaki sauce, then spoon on salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes