- Chicken Hind Quarters (legs & thighs still attached)
- 2-3 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup (I made 8 hind quarters so used 3)
- 1 package of Onion Soup Mix
- Original Mrs. Dash (or seasonings of choice)
- French Fried Onions
- Small amount of milk (eyeball it for the right consistency)
- Place thawed chicken in baking dishes.
- In separate bowl, combine soups and add enough milk to make a creamy consistency.
- Spoon over the chicken. Sprinkle Mrs. Dash. Then sprinkle with french fried onions.
- Bake in oven 1 hour at 375° or until chicken is 165°.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com