- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups of Chicken Broth
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans Hunt's Diced Tomato with Basil, Oregano & Garlic
- 1 ounce fresh basil, chopped
- 32 ounces Thin Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Red Pepper (2 if you like a BITE)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic(I used garlic galore-Wildtree)
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Salt with Parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Dried Basil
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 loaf California Roasted Garlic Sourdough Bread, sliced (Optional)
- ¼ of a stick of butter
- Trim fat, if any from chicken. Chop in to bite sized pieces.
- Cook in with chopped Onion with Garlic salt & dried Basil.
- Add remainder of ingredients. Add chicken mixture. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer. Meanwhile, butter the bread, sprinkle with Garlic Salt and place in a preheated 350 degree oven. Bake for 10 minutes while pasta mix simmers.
- When done, remove bread from oven. Serve pasta on plates. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese. Serve with bread or salad!.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes