- For the Batter:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk or 2 cups milk plus 2 tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice
- 4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- For the Cinnamon/sugar mixture:
- ⅔ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Cream together butter, 2 cups of sugar, and eggs. Add milk, flour, and baking soda.
- Put ½ of batter (or a little less) into greased loaf pans (1/4 in each pan).
- Mix in separate bowl the ⅔ c sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle ¾ of cinnamon mixture on top of the ½ batter in each pan.
- Add remaining batter to pans; sprinkle with last of cinnamon topping. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min. or until toothpick tester come clean.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com