- 1½ cups apple butter
- ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Whipped cream
- 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- In a large bowl, stir together apple butter, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir in eggs. Gradually add evaporated milk, mixing well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust. Bake in a 350 degrees oven 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- If you like, serve with whipped cream.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com