- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 3 Tbsp granulated Swerve, Truvia or Stevia
- 6 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1-2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 7 Tbsp organic coconut oil
- ⅓ cup granulated Swerve, Truvia or Stevia
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon Almond extract
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Raw almond pieces (whole or slivered)
- Melt oil, butter and honey over low heat.
- Stir in cocoa and granulated sweetener and combine thoroughly.
- Mix in remaining ingredients EXCEPT for vanilla. Continuously stir until it slightly thickens, then remove from heat. Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into an ungreased 8×8 pan and place in freezer to harden while you make the topping.
- Melt oil in small pan and add coconut flakes. Stir.
- Add remaining ingredients. Simmer and stir until it thickens a bit.
- Once the chocolate is hardened, gently smooth the coconut mixture on top.
- Place slivered or whole almonds on top. Gently press down into the coconut mixture. Place bars back in the freezer until hardened.
- Slice into squares of desired size and enjoy! Store in the refrigerator.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com