- One bunch of asparagus cut into pieces
- 10-15 large brussel sprouts, cut stem, then cut in half
- Pre-cooked bacon strips
- 2 TBSP garlic grapeseed oil
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Onion powder to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Adobo seasonings to taste
- Sauté chopped up aspargus and brussel sprouts with garlic oil until cooked, but still crunchy.
- Season to taste.
- Cut up and dice some strips of cooked bacon and mix well!
- That's it!! Simple, quick, nutritious and delicious!!!
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes Check out Adobo Seasoning Blend: http://www.mywildtree.com/PWS/WendyWilkes/store/AM/product/ADOBO-SEASONING-BLEND,1398.aspx