- 1 Fresh Cauliflower
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- ½ cup hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- I also sprinkled some garlic and Herb salt free seasoning and some Parmesan Cheese on top.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and place cauliflower on a baking sheet and spray with cooking oil.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the cauliflower florets.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine the melted butter and hot sauce into a small bowl and pour over the cauliflower florets and bake for 5 minutes.
- Then I sprinkled some garlic and Herb salt free seasoning and some Parmesan Cheese on top.
- You can Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing on the side.
- You can also bake longer If you want crispier.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com