- 1 package of Pillsbury ready to bake Sugar cookies (24 in Package)
- Frosting colors of your choice.. (I used pink and white whipped)
- Accents for tail and feet ( I used Marshmallows for tail and Jelly beans for feet)
- But can use candy or sprinkle of your choice.
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Take 8 of the Pre-cut cookies and carefully cut in 4 pieces each.
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet.. form oval shape with each piece and bake for 8 -9 minutes until edges are golden. they are small but will spread.
- Leave at least 2 inches between cookies. (these will be the feet) and will make 32 feet..
- Remove form oven and let cool..
- Next take remaining 16 cookies and place on parchment lined pan ( leaving room to expand) and bake for 11 minutes ... when done remove from oven and let cool..
- Next decorate each cookie with frosting and attach feet to body , add candies of your choice!!!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com