- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl until well-blended.
- Roll peanut butter mixture into Tablespoon size balls. Place on lined cookie sheet.
- Make Criss crosses on top with a fork.
- Bake 12 minutes for chewier cookies; Bake 15 minutes for crispy ones.
- Be careful removing them from the baking sheet, they may break, but will harden as they cool.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com