- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour/ Meal (which is ground almonds, you can even make your own!) Can use coconut flour too
- Mash banana in a bowl (use fork or potato masher), ensure leaving some "chunks" of banana, helps make a fluffier pancake!
- Crack eggs in another bowl & beat
- Combine eggs with mashed banana.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Almond Flour
- Mix with spoon or fork to combine all 3 ingredients
- Lightly grease your cooking pan with Coconut Oil (or butter)
- Pre-heat pan to a medium-low setting (at approx. the "5")
- Spoon onto heated pan 1-2 Tbsp of pancake batter. Let cook approx. 2 minutes before flipping. Let cook for approx. 1 more minute. The smaller the pancakes, the easier they are to "flip over".
- Serve immediately, while hot! Enjoy!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com