- 2 packets Dry Italian Dressing Mix
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 6-8 Chicken thighs (You can use any chicken pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- Line a metal rimmed baking sheet or pan with foil.
- Place brown sugar and seasoning packets in a large Ziploc freezer bag and shake to mix.
- Add chicken pieces to bag and coat.
- Place chicken pieces on pan skin side up.
- Bake for 35 minutes for thighs, longer for thicker breast pieces or until juices run clear.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes