- 1 bag mini sweet peppers in assorted colors
- 6 oz. goat cheese
- 6 oz. ricotta cheese
- 3 T. fresh thyme leaves, stems removed
- 4 strips thick-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 oz. hard Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Wash peppers and pat dry. Cut each pepper in half lengthwise, leaving the stem intact. Remove seeds and membranes from each pepper half and discard. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine goat cheese, ricotta cheese, thyme leaves and bacon and sprinkle with some salt and pepper. Combine ingredients thoroughly. With a small spoon, fill each pepper half with the cheese and bacon mixture and arrange on a rimmed baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Top each stuffed pepper half with grated Parmesan cheese and pop into the oven under a preheated broiler set to ‘high.’
- Broil for approximately 5 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown and peppers start to blister. Remove from oven and place on a serving plate. Serve immediately.
All Rights Reserved. ©2016 WendyWeighsin
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes