- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¾ c. Greek yogurt (I used pineapple yogurt)
- 1 8 oz. can pineapple, sliced, drained & halved
- 10 Maraschino cherries, drained
- 4 Tbsp. shredded coconut
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Combine the crushed pineapple, dry pudding mix and yogurt. Mix well until incorporated.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Scatter 2 tablespoon shredded coconut over pie evenly.
- Place halved pineapple slices and cherries on top.
- Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons coconut over pineapple and cherries.
- Cover pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com