- 2 ¼ cups water
- 2 tbsps. mellow white miso
- ½ cup thinly sliced cremini mushrooms
- ½ box of medium firm tofu, cut into ¼-inch cubes
- ½ medium carrot, cut into angel hair spirals
- A pinch of salt
- ½ tsp. shoyu
- 2 tsps. thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into angel hair spirals
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves – optional
- 1 hardboiled egg
- In a small bowl, mix ¼ cup of water and miso. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan on medium high fire, bring to a boil 2 cups water, mushrooms, tofu and carrots. Add salt, shoyu and miso mixture. Allow to boil for 5 minutes. Remove from fire and add green onion, zucchini and baby spinach leaves, if using.
- Let soup stand for 5 minutes before transferring into individual bowls.
- Garnish with ½ of hardboiled egg per bowl.
- Serve and enjoy.
All Rights Reserved. ©2016 WendyWeighsin
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes