- Carrots, sliced thin
- Broccoli, chopped
- Shrimp, cleaned and veins removed
- 1 Tbs butter
- 2 Tbs minced garlic
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs garlic grapeseed oil
- Pepper, to taste
- Sauté carrots in large skillet with butter and oil.
- When carrots are near tender, add broccoli and shrimp.
- Continue to cook until broccoli is bright green and shrimp are coral color.
- Add lemon juice and soy sauce.
- Stir well.
- Plate it and enjoy.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes