- 2 Betty Crocker Sugar cookie mixes
- 16 ounces softened cream cheese...
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 to 2 cups whipped cream or cool whip
- 2 or 3 lbs. strawberries washed and sliced
- Strawberry glaze - you can buy it in jars, box mixes or make it using cornstarch
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare the cookie mixes with the butter and egg as the directions on the bags say to.
- Spread in a Texas sheet cake pan (like 10x15 I think) to make the crust.
- Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Mix softened cream cheese and sugar with hand mixer until well blended. Then fold in the whipped cream or cool whip.
- When cookie crust is done and slightly cooled spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Then mix strawberries with glaze of your choice (or even just mix strawberries with sugar and let sit overnight in fridge and they would work) and pour the mixture over the top and chill for about four hours or more.
- Serve with whipped cream on top!
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com