- ¾ c. sugar
- 2 t. cinnamon
- 4 cans(7.5 oz each) refrigerated biscuits
- ½ c. butter
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- Grease or spray bundt pan.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in 1 gal. bag.
- Cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Shake quarters in bag to coat, place in pan.
- Mix and melt butter and brown sugar. Pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40-45 min. until golden brown. Cool for 5 min.
- Turn upside down on platter.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes