- - 2 oz. frozen or fresh spinach
- - 1 egg
- - 1 piece bacon
- - pinch of garlic powder and sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- ) Take bacon and place around the sides of one hole in a muffin tin so it creates a circle and is flush to the bottom. Put tin in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- ) Saute spinach in pan until all liquid is gone. Add garlic and salt. Use paper towel if needed.
- ) When bacon looks 75% done, remove from oven. Get rid of liquid fat by pouring off or using a paper towel.
- ) Place spinach at bottom or tin.
- ) Crack your egg on top. May have to maneuver the bacon into place.
- ) Place in oven for another 10 - 15 minutes until egg has reached desired consistency.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Find our Wildtree products here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes