- 2 Tbsp olive oil(We use wildtree grapeseed oil)
- 1 16 oz. can of Pillsbury Grand Biscuits (cut into eighths or bite size pieces)
- 1 14 oz jar pizza sauce
- 6 oz pepperoni slices, cut in half
- ¼ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Italian Mix Cheese
- 1 cup shredded 2% Mozzarella cheese
- Optional Toppings of Choice: Jalapeños, Sauteed Mushrooms, Onions, Italian Sausage, Bacon, Black olives, Green peppers, Pineapple, Ham, etc.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease 10 X15 baking dish with olive oil and set aside.
- Place cut Biscuit pieces in bottom of baking dish, top with pepperoni slices, drizzle pizza sauce over the top of pepperoni and biscuits with a spoon, sprinkle with italian seasoning, oregano, garlic powder, parmesan cheese, add toppings of your choice, and sprinkle with 1 cup Italian cheese mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the 1 cup Mozzarella over the top.
- Return to the oven for another 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- -6 servings
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
Are you wanting to try a product that is all natural and can help you on your weight loss journey? Money back guarantee. Learn more here: http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes