- 1 (4- to 5-pound) whole chicken, neck and giblets removed from the cavity
- Allegro Original Marinade
- BBQ sauce
- Carefully rinse chicken with cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Wrap Chicken in Heavy Duty Foil leaving the top open; then pour equal parts of the Allegro Marinade and BBQ Sauce over outside and inside of chicken. Next, cover the top with foil and seal it tight. Put in refrigerator over night.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees. Place the foil wrapped Chicken in large Roasting Pan and put in oven and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove from oven and CAREFULLY remove the foil from the top of the chicken.
- Then take the foil wrapped chicken out of the roasting pan, and slide it in a prepared smoker, and let chicken remain in the marinade mix.
- Cook at 250 degrees for 2 hours in the smoker.
- A smoked Chicken is completely cooked when the inside temperature is around 185 degrees F in the thickest part of the chicken breast and the juices run clear.
- Remove it from smoker and serve with additional BBQ sauce.
Join my Recipe Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Enter your email address to subscribe to this Blog
Come and get healthy with us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Fit4LifeWithWendy/
You can enjoy some of these great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty with this AMAZING product!! Money back guarantee!!http://Wendyweighsin.SBC90DayChallenge.com
Substitute some healthier seasonings/oils/Skillet meals: For more information about Wildtree products go here: http://mywildtree.com/wendywilkes